- Exchange valuable business tips which turn into $$$. Members work to provide you with QUALIFIED business leads.
- Members provide access to clients you would not otherwise be able to contact.
- There are no outside speakers. Members identify themselves and their product or service at each meeting.
- You will be able to display your product or service on a predetermined schedule.
- No conflicts of interest are allowed. Your competition can’t join once you’ve joined.
- LeTip meetings are brief and to the point, beginning at 7:16 am sharp and they conclude by 8:31 am sharp.
- An Inspector from LeTip will visit your place of business. You must be voted on to become a member.
- LeTip’s format has over 20 years of success stories throughout the USA and Canada.
- Each Chapter has a Board of Directors consisting of a President, Vice
President, Secretary, Treasurer, ect. to maintain LeTip’s professional meeting format.
- Membership in our chapter also gives you membership to three Chambers of Commerce: Redondo Beach, Palos Verdes and Lomita